Looking To Level Up? More Fun. More Training. More Opportunities.
- You love working outdoors and having the opportunity to help your customers and make their outdoor spaces beautiful
- You’re a quiet leader of others and work hard behind the scenes
- You want to work for a company that values your loyalty
- You respect each person and people appreciate your professionalism
- You value getting things done right every time
- Folks consistently underestimate you
- You’ve been told that you have great persistence and determination
- You crave the opportunity to be part of a true community of craftsmen who will help you out and have your back
- You are eager to learn new techniques and dig in to solve unusual customer problems
Red River Outdoor Living was founded in 1997 by Ross and Kala Moore with the goal of providing you with everything you need to enjoy your outdoor space. Our services include construction landscape, swimming pools, retail nursery center, plus Big Green Egg sales and more.
We believe you should love your outdoor space and you should love the experience we provide you in creating and maintaining it. Our slogan is, “Love the Space, Love the Experience”.
We strive to provide an environment where team members can be their best and do their best. Our vision is to improve lives. We believe that by creating an environment where our people grow and thrive in their God given talents and strengths, they in turn create beautiful environments where our clients can thrive and enjoy life.
Our values define us as a company at our core: who we are, how we work, and how we live. We work hard to expand our team with folks who can:
- Be a Servant Leader: Leadership is influence. Influence is increased by serving and building honest, trusting, & respectful relationships. If you want to lead, learn to serve, be proactive & prepared, anticipate their needs & your needs.
- Build Relationships: Relationships are the most important thing we build.
- Be a Problem Solver: Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.
- Practice Excellence: Excellence is a daily decision to be self-disciplined.
- Be Respectful: Being respectful allows for relationships of learning, growth, and influence.
- Do Hard Things: Doing hard things brings growth, self-respect, self-discipline, and learning.
- Be Profitable: We will use our talents, resources, and opportunities to effectively produce the maximum gain from our efforts.